Friday, February 5, 2010

My Birthday Present Girl!

These two pictures are my favorite from Aryn's "early" years. She was only 3 weeks old in the infant picture, she was so alert and "on the ready" from day one!

This is the gift I got to take home for my 27th birthday!

Aryn was born February 6,1993 at 8:41 AM. I was in labor a whooping 2 hours. That was pretty scary for Tom and I. Micah can remember it all too. She weighed 8 lbs and 3 ozs and "layed" 20" tall.
This is the first year she ran cross country. she did great the first year....struggled, but she is always willing to try things I suggest. You don't know what you'll like unless you try!

This blog was started last Friday night, the day before Aryn's actual birthday. I was having major problems with error's everytime I tried to finish this post! It has taken 6 days and I can't get all the pictures to load in the order I want......arrgh!

I want Aryn to know how much we love and appreciate her in our family. she has a fantastic sense of humor and a great sense of empathy for others. She is a great example of striving everyday to do better and choose the right.

Happy Birthday Aryn! We love you tons, forever!!

1 comment:

Leslie Moon Face said...

Happy Birthday Aryn! and Happy Birthday to you too Burleney! You're an excellent Mom, teacher and friend. Thanks!