Sunday, August 9, 2009

Double Birthday's!!

In July we have double birthdays 7/7 we love that Daddy and daughter can enjoy together!
It's been a month but here we are finally posting our day.
Bekah got to choose the activity....she decided for us all to go to Boondocks, in Draper. Tom chose to eat dinner at the Mayan Restaurant in Jordon's Common.


Presents!
Birthday Couple waiting for dinner!! We love you both!!



At Boondocks....we had a great time playing games together. Our laser tag team won the game!!! Yeah.

This one is a random pic that I can't remove from the post. Wow, I thought I knew how to do everything on the blog. Ha ha that's what I get for thinking!!

4 comments:

Leslie Moon Face said...

Fun!!! Cute pictures! what are the odds that they'd share a birthday?!

The Jarretts said...

That is so much fun! My birthday is the day after my dad's so we always get to celebrate it together too :)

Lesa said...

That looks like a ton of fun! :o) It would be so special to share a birthday with my dad!

Josh and Micah said...

Oh wow... I look like I am on drugs in that picture! My eyes are all red! haha Joshs eyes are closed! BA HA