Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Last Days

Today was a kind of day that makes realize why you were teaching and the difference you can make in some students lifes!


I walked into my classroom today to find this....I was a little concerned when my door was unlocked, I remembered locking my door. It was very exciting to have something like this done for me.

\

I had some beautiful flowers and yummy white chedder cheez-its crackers too. These girls and I have enjoyed these crackers for 3 years together.



We gathered all the balloons together and made a "swimming pool." The rest of the pictures are of the girls playing in that...ok and myself too!;)


A few kisses too! LOVE IT


They also made me this blanket...they all wrote memories on it! I will always cherish it. Thanks to these fabulous young women.....oh and "the boy" for keeping me distracted while they made this. :0)

Below is a video of the playing that went on during this last class of seniors.


3 comments:

Burlene said...

I think you can post here now....if you see this you can!

Lesa said...

(in response to the comment you left on our blog), yeah! that is the blanket that Micah gave to me. Chris uses it every night because he sleeps on the couch.... ;o) he likes it better than our bed right now.

Matt and Erin said...

You totally deserve that! What a special day for you! Amber does live kind of close. She's in Kansas City which is about 3 hours away.